**FULL or PART Time** Feedtruck Driver/Machinery Operations-Maintenance/General Agriculture
Zochol Feedlot is a small family owned cattle feed yard and farm. We are looking for a new feed truck driver to help us feed the cattle, but applicants will need experience with a variety of General Agriculture skills. Position description as follows:
- Operate payloader to make cattle rations
- Operate feed truck to administer feed to cattle
- Operate/ Maintain heavy-duty diesel equipment
- Operate/Maintain feed mill/roller mill equipment
- Manage feedstuffs inventories
- Diesel engine maintenance/repair (Don’t need to be a full blown mechanic but should have more experience than just being able to check the oil.)
- Wielding, acetylene torch, experience working with and changing bearings, and general metal work are all very important skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Comfort with light record keeping and paperwork
- Experience handling cattle a plus
- Experience with farming a plus
Expectations/Requirements - FULL Time
- Valid Driver's License
- Full time applicants will need to have 7 day a week availability (Do not expect full work days all 7 days a week, but if only available Monday through Friday we are not a good fit for full time)
- Ability to put in a 50 - 60 hour work week (sometimes more)
Some flexibility will be applied for any PART Time situations
Starting wage range is $20-$25/per hour depending on experience. We do not have housing available at this time, but may have it available in the future.